Data Structures Final
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update from James, suggestion on milestone refinement

2 posters

Go down

Update from James, suggestion on milestone refinement Empty Update from James, suggestion on milestone refinement

Post  hsharp063 Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Heard back form James on the updated SDD, he said it looks good. One suggestion he had, and I think it's a good one, is that we should break it up a bit more for the milestones as far as the level of development. We've done that a bit but what would the developers think of saying we get all the class development in place and the Rental Ticket & Movie Search panels done first? I think the Customer and Employee search screens are great but if we don't get everything done those would be the two that don't necessarily show off the Tree and search features. Let me know what you think and I can update the milestones. Thanks!

hsharp063

Back to top Go down

Update from James, suggestion on milestone refinement Empty Re: Update from James, suggestion on milestone refinement

Post  JBMeier Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Sounds good to me.

Frank, Dan and I can get together after Java tomorrow AM and talk about how we want to divvy it up, or you can assign us pieces if you like....either way.

JBMeier

Back to top Go down

Update from James, suggestion on milestone refinement Empty Assigning

Post  hsharp063 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 pm

If you guys want to divy it up that would be awesome Smile I was told to make sure I don't micromanage....so If I do, feel free to tell me!

hsharp063

Back to top Go down

Update from James, suggestion on milestone refinement Empty Re: Update from James, suggestion on milestone refinement

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down