Data Structures Final
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4/30/12 Updates

3 posters

Go down

4/30/12 Updates Empty 4/30/12 Updates

Post  hsharp063 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:38 pm

I won't make it to class tonight as my daughter is pretty sick. However, it was my understanding that we won't receive time to work on our group projects tonight anyways. If we do get group time please send me an email at hilary. sharp. 063 @gmail.com and I'll remote in.

Does everybody feel we have met our milestones?
Completed Software Design Document - I deleted the last version from google docs and shared the new one with everybody (thanks for the input!)
Finalized UML - the 'finalized' /most recent version of the UML is on gliffy. As the developers start their work I anticipate there to be minor changes made, i.e. I'm sure attributes and methods will need to be added. As long as you work that out amongst everybody else, that is fine (make sure Collin is aware for documentation, Dan S will need to know for JUnit tests. If it affects output Darren may need to be made aware, and if the architecture as a whole will be changed please let me know. May be easiest if you agree to all keep the UML on Gliffy up to date)
All users ready to use GitHub - as far as I know you are all on git. I know Jeffs got a handle on how to make it work well.
File input/output decisions made to apoint where Collin can being creating files - this must have been worked out since Collin created the movies.txt

So looking ahead to the next milestone we've got:

Classes all developed to spec
Basic GUI in a functioning state
Program in a stable state (compiles and runs)
Test cases written for each requirement
Implementation details in this document for classes 70% complete

I'm confident you each know what you'll have to do to accomplish that but please let me know if there are any questions/issues.

hsharp063

Back to top Go down

4/30/12 Updates Empty Github

Post  hsharp063 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Dan S did some digging into github so he can be asked for help on that as well.

hsharp063

Back to top Go down

4/30/12 Updates Empty help

Post  wetterld Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:03 pm

Help.

wetterld

Back to top Go down

4/30/12 Updates Empty finished employee and customer

Post  KingKamala99 Tue May 01, 2012 10:18 am

i just finished the employee and customer .txt files email me if you need them.

KingKamala99

Back to top Go down

4/30/12 Updates Empty Re: 4/30/12 Updates

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down