Data Structures Final
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

daily journal

3 posters

Go down

daily journal Empty daily journal

Post  KingKamala99 Mon May 07, 2012 8:21 am

so did anyone do the daily journal thing where you have to say what everyone did or what dose this forum count for that?

KingKamala99

Back to top Go down

daily journal Empty I did..

Post  hsharp063 Mon May 07, 2012 11:46 am

Half of our grade is based on our journals. I just have a googledoc spreadsheet with each persons name and participation. Since we agreed this forum would be the base forum of communication I'm basing most of my points for other people on communication through the forum or email. Like James said, he's going to want us all to give the others a grade and back it up. He sounded like he wanted us to have an entry for every person for every day, but I think that's a bit excessive and I don't work on Data Structures every single day so I don't have an entry every day nor did I take points from anybody for not communicating every single day. That's just me though, he may doc me for not having 14 entries.

hsharp063

Back to top Go down

daily journal Empty Re: daily journal

Post  JBMeier Mon May 07, 2012 2:11 pm

I did similar thing with an Excel spreadsheet. I don't think daily communication was necessary and it's tough to give everyone a daily score. My feeling is that everyone more than carried their weight so I plan on giving everyone stellar reviews.

JBMeier

Back to top Go down

daily journal Empty Re: daily journal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum